Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My first day on the new job

Well, I was pretty excited about my new job and I got to work about 15 mins early today. I started training right away and spent most of the day learning how things are done. What I like about this job is that I have to use my brain and think more. I am also learning a new system, new procedures, etc. It was also nice to leave work at 5:30 instead of 7:00pm. It is very quiet on the 3rd floor and the phone is not ringing incessantly! In fact, my phone did not ring once today!

Things I will miss about my old job

The people that I worked with for 5 years.

Some of the customers (notice I said, some not all)

I think once I get past the learning curve, this will be a good job for the foreseeable future. Not to mention that I will enjoy what I do!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Peet said...

What I won't miss about your old job ... .

I won't miss your calling me in the middle of the night asking for a payment.

SMILE

Jim

Congrats on the new job!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter