Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dinner with one of the Team Pyro


Last night, my wife and I, along with our son Joseph, had dinner with the esteemed Leader of the TeamPyro Blog, Phil Johnson and his wife Darlene. We had a great time with them and had a great meal.

I wanted to borrow a graphic so that the readers will know the blog that I am referring to. This brief mention will probably get me blogspotted also.

Thanks again Phil and Darlene for a great meal and for great fellowship. I only wish we could have been in town under better circumstances. Phil, next time, lunch will be on me at Bob Morris' beach cafe in Paradise Cove!

Being in California this time really makes me want to move back, but I also realize that the cost of living is very expensive also. We have a God who is able also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter