Sunday, October 29, 2006

A mish-mash of things

Someone reminded me casually that it has been a while since I have posted, so I thought I needed to do so.

When I exercise, I like to listen to sermons. Yesterday morning I was listening to a sermon by Dr. Peter Masters, who happens to be the pastor of the Metropolitan Tabernacle in London, England. Although I may not agree with every thing that Dr. Master's may preach or believe, but I do believe that he is a good man and God has gifted him in the area of preaching.

The sermon that I listened to yesterday is from the fifth chapter of I Thessalonians. You can find the sermon here.

I also found out that I have to go to CA on business from November 11-18. I do not mind traveling, but I do not like to be away from my wife and son for such a long period of time. I am thankful for email and cell phones, so we can keep in contact while I am away.

The semester is almost half-over here at seminary and I am finishing up the two classes that I am taking this semester. Not sure about the Spring semester yet.

Thanks for reading!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

How's the baby doing, Terry? :)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Terry Lange said...

Cindy,

He is doing great! I have posted a few things about him on our other blog.

http://langetwins.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading

Terry

Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Hunt said...

I'm not so sure I can link to you any more after this comment:

"Although I may not agree with every thing that Dr. Master's may preach or believe,"

HERETIC!

BURN!!!

:-) ;-) hehehe

Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:23:00 AM  
Blogger Thomas Pryde said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger Thomas Pryde said...

SF bay area? If so...look us up!

Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:25:00 PM  
Blogger Terry Lange said...

Neofundy,

Sorry, I will be in So Cal/LA area for that week. Even though my company's HQ is in SF!

I have a fond memory from a trip to the SF Bay area, going to the Cliffhouse and eating lunch, having one of the best crab melt sandwiches in the world and that was almost 20 yrs ago!

Thanks for reading!

Sunday, November 05, 2006 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter