Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I have been tagged

I have been "tagged" by another blogger....

This is what I have to do as part of the process:

1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Ok, my 23rd post was my last post regarding my letter to the editor being published in the StarTribune. The fifth sentence was, "This was a disgrace and an embarassment to the hard working, taxpaying citizens of this state" Yes, it is true, I am a hardworking, taxpaying citizen. It beats the alternative. Now I have to find five people who I will tag. I could only find one!

Mike




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter