Thursday, September 08, 2005

Computer woes

Well, I have been having some computer issues. All of the sudden my DELL laptop has started going into standby mode and then I have to reboot, with no warning, no rhyme or reason.

This is happening at the worst possible time with seminary just getting underway. I do not have the extra funds to go out and purchase a new laptop. Not sure how much repairing it will cost either, I hear that is not cheap!

It is at times like this I realize how dependent I am on technology to get things accomplished. However, I am still old fashioned, I write checks for my bills and mail them at the Post Office!

Seriously, anyone has any thoughts on the subject, please let me know. For starters, I always keep my antivirus software updated and I do have a firewall protecting my system.

I am stumped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter