Sunday, August 28, 2005

School Days, or should I say Seminary Days

Tomorrow morning at 8:05 am, I will be back in the classroom again starting my third year in seminary. I am looking forward to starting the semester. This semester I have the following classes:

Introduction to Old Testament Hebrew
Church Administration
Hermeneutics
Baptist History

The last time I had Hebrew was back in Bible college in 1992! This will be a refresher course for me. I am praying that I will do well and will grasp the concepts. I am looking forward to all my classes and to see what God will do this semester.

Blogging may be infrequent during the semester, but I will do my best to keep you updated.

Keep reading and please feel free to provide comments as you wish... They are appreciated.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Terry, God bless you in your new semester! I know you'll do great. :)

Thursday, September 08, 2005 5:14:00 AM  
Blogger Terry Lange said...

Thanks Cindy, I am enjoying it already! Ask me in November if I still enjoy it!

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter